Installing a new permanent dehumidifier system is not an easy task. It has to perform many functions – air drying, moisture or humidity control - and is a complex piece of industrial equipment.
The most important aspect is the initial planning.
At this stage we talk with you to fully understand what you want to accomplish from your dryer or dehumidifier. And that will vary depending on your application.
Typical questions to consider are:
• How much moisture do you want to remove?
• What is the desired drying time?
• How much energy or power do you want to consume?
• What type of energy do you want to use – electrical or steam?
• The volume of the area you want dehumidified.
There are other factors to consider too which we will discuss with you.
Stationery dehumidifiers, also known as dessicant adsorption dehumidifiers, are used in many different situations but the main usages are in drying process production such as confectionery, food or pharmaceuticals., reducing atmospheric moisture or humidity levels and areas where dry storage is important such a museums and military equipment.
The main advantages of using an adsorption dehumidifier are :
• Deep drying
• Effective even at low temperatures and low humidity level
• Lower investment at high capacities
• Simple construction/high operational reliability
• No limitation as to size – large standard dehumidifiers are available
Installation by an expert is essential to avoid system leakage and to ensure running efficiency. A poorly installed system can cost you thousands of dollars in extra running costs and unnecessary maintenance expenses.
At Thermotech, we have designed and installed in-built or static dehumidifiers for many customers in dozens of different applications.
And to ensure optimum running efficiency we also offer planned service and maintenance programmes for your drying system.
And all your work is guaranteed for 12 months – parts and labour.
• Ice rinks
• Power plants
• Heating stations
• Cold store and freezers
• Storage houses (Dry air storage)
• Storage houses for ammunition
• Building drainage / flood damage
• Corrosion protection
• Process drying
• At sandblasting and painting.
For a free quotation call 09 274 4447 or email email@example.com